- PhD Student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (August 2019 – Present)
- Master of Science in Agriculture and Applied Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2019)
- Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Information Technology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, India (2017)
- Shukla, P., Kathy Baylis and Gowthami Venkateswaran. (2019). Can information encourage investment in health in developing countries? Evidence from willingness to pay estimates for food safety in India. Working Paper.
- Venkateswaran, G., and Pallavi Shukla. (2019). The Domino’s Effect: Impact of Fast Food Chains on Urban Health in India. Working Paper.
- Venkateswaran, G., Kathy Baylis and Pallavi Shukla. (2019). Measuring Losses: Economics of Postharvest Losses in developing countries. Working Paper.
- ACE 222: Agricultural Marketing (Fall 2017), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- ACE 232: Management of Farm Enterprises (Winter 2018), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Selected Conference Presentations
- Agriculture, Nutrition and Health Academy Week 4th Annual Meeting: Hyderabad, India. June 2019
English (Fluent), Tamil (Fluent), Hindi (Fluent)
gv4 (at) illinois (dot) edu