- PhD Student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (Aug 2015 – Present)
- MBA in Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise, Colorado State University (Aug 2013 – Dec 2014)
- Masters Degree (Maîtrise) in Management & B.S. (Diplôme) of Corporate Management, Université d’Abomey-Calavi, Benin, Cotonou (Oct 2001 – June 2008)
- Tossou, A. (2017): Does Flexibility in Agricultural Input Subsidy Programs Improve Smallholder Crop Yields? Working Paper.
- Teaching Assistant for ACE 251: World Food Economy (Spring 2017), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Aug 2005 – July 2013: Corporate Accountant, Maersk Benin SA
English (Fluent), Fon (Fluent), French (Fluent)
tossou2 (at) illinois (dot) edu