- Ph.D. student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (August 2014 – Present)
- M.S. in Applied Economics, University of California-Davis (May 2014)
- B.A. in Economics, Nanjing University (May 2013)
- Zhou, Y. & Baylis, K. (2017). Maize Price Volatility and Export Ban: Evidence from Zambia. Working Paper.
- ACE 455: International Trade in Agriculture (Fall 2016, 2017), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- ACE 455: Agriculture in International Development (Spring 2017), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
English (Fluent), Chinese (Fluent)
zhou100 (at) illinois (dot) edu