- PhD in Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (2019 – Present)
- MSc in Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (2017 – 2019)
- BSc in Agricultural Economics, University of Zambia (2010-2015)
- Mulenga, B. P., Hadunka, P., & Richardson, R. B. (2017). Rural households’ participation in charcoal production in Zambia: Does agricultural productivity play a role?. Journal of Forest Economics, 26, 56-62.
- 2015 – 2016: Research Trainee, Musika Development Initiative
- 2015 – 2015: Data Quality Controller, World Food Programme/Musika Development Initiative/Business Development Southern Africa-SME Project
English (Fluent), Tonga (Fluent), Bemba (Fluent), Nyanja (Fluent), Lozi (Fluent), Shona (Basic)
hadunka2 (at) illinois (dot) edu