- PhD Student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (August 2015 – Present)
- M. S. in Economics, Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (May 2015)
- B. S. in Business Administration, Minor in Mathematics, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (December 2012)
- Anderson, P., Baylis, K., Evans, T., & Montgomery, M. (2017). Local Markets and Food Security: Evidence from Zambia. Working Paper
- Anderson, P. (2017). The Effects of Rainfall Variation on Labor Allocation Decisions: Evidence from Zambia. Working Paper.
- ECON 202: Economic Statistics, Head Teaching Assistant (Spring 2015- Current), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- ECON 102: Principals of Microeconomics, Teaching Assistant (Fall 2014), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
pnander2 (at) illinois (dot) edu