- PhD Student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Sept, 2013 – ongoing)
- Master in Public Administration, Cornell University (2013)
- B.E in Computer Sciences, SJCE Mysore (2008)
- Shrinivas, A. and Gómez, M. I. (2016), Price transmission, asymmetric adjustment and threshold effects in the cotton supply chain: a case study for Vidarbha, India. Agricultural Economics, 47: 435–444.
- Andrew Jones, Aditya Shrinivas, Rachel Bezner-Kerr (2014), Farmer production diversity is associated with greater household dietary diversity in Malawi : Findings from nationally representative data. Food Policy, 46:1-12.
- ACE 427 : Commodity Price Analysis (Spring 2016), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2015 – 2017: Consultant, World Bank
Selected Conference Presentations
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) Annual Meeting: Chicago, USA. July-Aug 2017
- International Conference on Global Food security: Cornell University, USA. October 2016
English (Fluent), Kannada (Fluent), Telugu (Fluent), Hindi (Fluent)
shriniv2 (at) Illinois (dot) edu