- PhD Student, Agricultural and Consumer Economics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (August 2013 – Present)
- Master in Public Administration, Cornell University (2013)
- M.B.A. in Institute of Rural Management, Anand, India (2009)
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India (2006)
- Jagannath, P., Pullabhotla, H., and N. Uphoff. “Meta-analysis evaluating water use, water saving, and water productivity in irrigated production of rice with SRI vs. standard management methods.” Taiwan Water Conservancy 61.4 (2013): 14-49
- Pullabhotla, H., & Ganesh-Kumar, A. (2012). Review of input and output policies for cereal production in Bangladesh (DP. 1199). IFPRI discussion papers.
- Ganesh-Kumar, A., Prasad, S. K., & Pullabhotla, H. (2012). Supply and Demand for Cereals in Bangladesh: 2010 – 2030 (DP. 1186). IFPRI discussion papers.
- Ganesh-Kumar, A., Mehta, R., Pullabhotla, H., Prasad, S. K., Ganguly, K., & Gulati, A. (2012). Demand and supply of cereals in India: 2010-2025 (No. 1158). International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prasad, S. K., Pullabhotla, H., & Ganesh-Kumar, A. (2011). Supply and demand for cereals in Nepal, 2010-2030. IFPRI discussion papers.
- Pullabhotla, H., Shreedhar, G., Ganesh-Kumar, A., & Gulati, A. (2011). A review of input and output policies for cereals production in Nepal. IFPRI discussion papers.
- Shah, T., Krishnan, S., Pullabhotla,H., Verma, S., Chandra, A., & Sudhir, C. (2010). A Case for Pipelining Water Distribution in the Narmada Irrigation System in Gujarat, India. International Water Management Institute Working Paper, 141.
- Gulati, A., A. Ganesh-Kumar, G. Shreedhar, Pullabhotla, H., X. Zhang. 2010. Ensuring Food and Nutritional Security in Nepal: A Stocktaking Exercise. USAID, Kathmandu.
- Shah, T., Gulati, A., Pullabhotla, H., Shreedhar, G., & Jain, R. C. (2009). Secret of Gujarat’s agrarian miracle after 2000. Economic and Political Weekly, 44(52), 45-55
- Shah, T., Kishore, A., & Pullabhotla, H. (2009). Will the impact of the 2009 drought be different from 2002? Economic and Political Weekly, 44(37), 18-22.
- Pullabhotla, H. (2017). Unintended consequences of alcohol prohibition laws on children’s education. Working Paper.
- ACE 411: Environment and Development (Fall 2015 and Fall 2017), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2017: Consultant, World Bank
- 2015: Consultant, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- 2009 – 2011: Research Analyst, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Selected Conference Presentations
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) Annual Meeting: Chicago, USA. July-Aug 2017
- RSAI 10th Annual Applied Economics & Regional Science (AERS): Ohio State University, April 2017
- 1st International Conference on Postharvest Loss Prevention: Rome, Italy. October 2015
- International Conference of Agricultural Economists: Milan, Italy. Aug 2015
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) Annual Meeting: Minneapolis, USA. July 2014
English (Fluent), Hindi (Fluent), Telugu (Fluent)
pullabh2 (at) illinois (dot) edu